Metaliterature welcomes guests from the US of A

Trump just loves the African-American voters,
exceptional people, truly exception, really. Also,
yeah, this is fake. What? No! Yeah, for real.
Hey friendly American types! I don't know what it is but you guys seem to be hitting my webpage pretty chuffin' hard - one third more hits come from the USA than from the UK, and honestly, I can't count more than four Yankee Doodles as friends (two of them are from America's Hat so shouldn't count anyway). It may be because I am hard-wired into reading classic and not-so-classic 
American fiction that my reviews pop up on your search engines, and if that gets in the way of your browsing I can only apologize. However, if you like what you read, and want more, let me know. I'm keen to have a little feedback from anyone who may read regularly, or just pops by occasionally, or stumbled across this by accident. I don't care who you are, what you do, or why you're here, but I do want you to go away with a positive impression of the place, and will take steps to make it a bit more user friendly. Tweet or message me @TheMightyBuch [yeah, I don't social media no more, so don't bother] or you can just post comments underneath. You're not getting my email address until I know you're not after me for something I reported about Jon Ronson's private view of his brother...

Postscript -  I'm not all that great with HTML, so if you have technical or design advice, make it simple! I pretend to know way more than I actually do.

Love y'all, and stay peaceful.

Comments